These days, more people than every before are geeks. Both men and women are fans of Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Power Rangers, Transformers and many other franchises thought to be only “kid stuff.” Both men and women collect action figures and toys of cartoon characters, superheroes and science fiction characters. So when two geeks become bride and groom, the geeky things they love can actually become the theme of a different-from-usual wedding (Of course, don’t try to faithfully recreate the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones)!
Among the things you can put into your geek-themes wedding:
1. Wedding attire with themes from their favorite franchise.
The bride can be Princess Leia, the groom’s attire be like Han Solo’s or Luke Skywalker’s, and they can have a Stormtrooper retinue around them. Or any other favorite theme, whether it’s a Lord of the Rings Elven wedding or Aquaman Atlantean wedding.
2. Create table centerpieces based on favorite characters.
A groot figurine, a miniature TARDIS, figurines of superheroes. Maybe you could get someone to do superhero figurines in wedding attire!
3. Effects like cufflinks that glow, Starfleet badges or Elven jewelry, whatever is based on the franchise you’re emulating.
4. A bouquet of flowers made of comic book pages.
Of course, better use colored photocopies instead.
5. Dress accessories such as suspenders or socks with character themes.
6. Top your cake with Doctor Who’s TARDIS, Eye of Sauron, Castle Grayskull, or any other structures that come from your favorite show
To view during the week
Contact us at +63 917 891 2208 / (02) 8584 3199 to schedule a time and to ensure that the event spaces are available for viewing.